Account Executives & Senior Account Executives
Seeking talented communications professionals to join our team. The Public Relations Account Executives and Senior Account Executives are responsible for developing and executing communications programs for agency clients that not only generate news and media coverage, but also drive measurable results. These positions will manage consumer, business and trade press for our clients in a variety of industries, including medical/dental, insurance, consumer products, hospitality, politics and more. You’ll work hand in hand with the agency’s creative and digital marketing teams to create brand narratives and execute them across multiple platforms. You’re a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations and a great sense of humor.
duties & responsibilities:
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in the consumer, business and trade press, as well as bloggers and influencers.
- Develop and implement impactful PR campaigns and service daily media requests.
- Write clear, concise and compelling press materials, including press releases, talking points, bios, background information, and more.
- Maintain a pulse on trends in different industries to drive success in client placements.
- Bring a brand story to life across multiple marketing channels.
- Create strategy for relevant and impactful industry awards and accolades for clients across all industries.
- Work closely with digital and social team to create and drive cross-platform opportunities.
- Manage project management platforms, and compile internal and external status reports.
- Manage, mentor and lead staff.
qualifications and skills needed:
- Minimum formal education, experience and training:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in a public relations/communications/marketing agency a must
- Account Executive: 2-3 years experience
- Senior Account Executive & Manager: 4-6 years experience
- Proven success in consumer products, healthcare, hospitality, financial and real estate industries
- Demonstrated experience contributing to strategic plans and executing public relations campaigns that align with business objectives and produce significant results
- Ability to create and produce original content marketing programs with extensions through all marketing channels
- Established relationships with journalists and influencers with extensive media relations and influencer relations experience as well as campaign creation, planning and execution experience
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a start-up environment
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to leadership and achieving results
- Special Skills:
- Passion for all things media and content
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with an understanding of writing for the Web
- Great communicator
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to organize a multitude of tasks, projects, and information simultaneously.
- Experience with creating content for and maintaining social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO concepts a plus
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications and the Chief Operating Officer.
SALARY: compensation commensurate with experience
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.